safooramasood@yahoo.com.1330536375
13 years ago

Congratulations Abdel! I will soon be giving my test and praying to Allah swt to help me get through this with flying colors. I borrowed Life in UK Test Study Guide (2010) from library, the content is identical to this website! Anyways Congrts n best of luck! :)

Sponsor

abdel
  • abdel
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
salam alykum safoora
first ramadan karim , i didnt see the book how it looks like i just revised here in the website and had the mock test and i passed the test in 12 mins the sort of question r about kids and work laws and traditions but thats not mean it will be the same with u but the advice is focus on the information here and have the max of the test the questions r the same and im sure inshallah u will pass any way nice to hear from u and if u need any information to help my msn is afrkt77@live.co.uk inshallah u will be fine ma salama.smile
abdel
  • abdel
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
first i want thank to J PATEL and the admins of the great job they did i didn't look even at the book of the life in the UK i just study here in the website and did the mock test and i passed the first time in 12 min .the most questions in the real test r the similar of what here in the site and the information r easy to remember then don't waste ur time revising in book everything is here .in the end i wish everybody the best of luck thank u t u all again.