komal
  • komal
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago

Dear Adminstrator and Team,

Thank you very much for this website and God Bless You.  This online tests have really helped me to raise my levels to appear for exam.

Dear Users:

I strongly suggest: You should read the book once and then practice tests online. I was able to prepare within 10days.

I have written my exam today (27th May 2011) and I'm sharing few questions which I had faced.
(Please note: Take this as an sample, as questions may vary from person to person and you may not even face the same questions which I have faced in my test)

1. Who is Shadow cabinet
2. What is FA Final Cup? (1.Cricket 2.Footbal 3.Rugby 4.Running - Answer 2)
3. U(Universal) rating on movie stands for (Answer: Children aged 4 yrs and above)
4. What facilities are givein to working women by Employer (Select 2 options - Example: Materity leave, )
5. What is the first test in maths, english and science at school (Answer: 7, 11, 14)
6. When should you register NHS (Options: Illness, moving home, emergency, travelling -Answer:Moving home)
7. Population of England. (Answer 50million)
8. Which rights women had fought after 1888.
9. What is the Percentage of people who do not believe in Religion.
10.If indivial families are staying in one house, and having TV in all room, everyone needs TV license - Ture or False (Answer:True)
11.How are local authorities pay is funded. 
12.Where can you exchange foreign money (Banks, Post office, friends, private agency - Answer : Banks & Post Office)
13.In state schools, you have to pay for Uniform and shoes (True or False - Answer: True)
14.Where do you go and enroll for electoral.
15.Where do you meet local MP.
16.where is Prime Mister house (Answer: 10 dowing street)

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Mrs.Komal

Sponsor