logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
appleonline  
#1 Posted : 06 January 2012 00:03:50(UTC)
appleonline

Groups:

I took the test today (on 4-Jan-2012) and passed the test at the first attempt :-)
I've used this website extensively for it's practice tests and read some comments on this forum, therefore I would like to play my bit by contributing some helpful hints here.

Here're some of the questions I can remember from the test (in no order of appearance):

1) What are the duties of the Monarch (Ans: As a wise advisor to the PM and open the parliament)

2) What is a Grand National (Ans: Horse racing)

3) What is the legal age to enter a gambling club (Ans: 18)

4) Select TWO option: If the treatment is NOT urgent, who can give advice to health matters (Ans: Chemist and NHS Direct)

5) Select TWO option: Who will not be able to stand for office (Ans: Civil Servant and Armed forces)

6) After 2004, which group of migrants came to UK (Ans: from Eastern Europe)

7) Select TWO option: What documents do you need to bring when applying for National Insurance Number (Ans: Passport and Birth certificate)

8) What is the role of a mediator (Ans: to resolve conflicts with neighbours WITHOUT going to courts)

9) In the film classification, what is the meaning of "15" (Ans: Children under 15 are not allowed to see or rent the film)

10) After the woman has given birth, who will visit the home and provide support (Ans: Health Visitor)

11) True or False: NHS service is free for UK Citizens Only (Ans: False)

12) True or False: University education is free for all UK Citizens (Ans: False)

13) How many % of children live with both birth parents (Ans: 65%)

14) What is the role of the United Nations (Ans: To prevent war and promote international security)

15) If you do not contribute enough ____________, you will not be able to claim your state pensions (Ans: National Insurance)

16) Girls graduate the University with better grades than boys (Ans: True)

GOOD LUCK!!!!
Sponsor
gagan  
#2 Posted : 06 January 2012 00:03:50(UTC)
gagan

Groups:

Thank u, i hope your question help me...smile
Rss Feed  Atom Feed