mrlookforward
10 years ago

On your Cambridge ESOL Skills for Life (Entry level3) certificate, what is the qualification number mentioned?

Is it 100/3932/6 ? 

If not, what is it? Please mention exactly word by word what is mentioned on your certificate. 

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Mr Lookforward

Thanks v much for your support on the forum.

I was given 4 Cambridge ESOL Skills for Life (Entry level3) certificates at the same time. The Accreditation Number for the Writing is 100/3932/6. For the Reading is the same but for the Speaking and Listening is 100/5131/4. The fourth certificate only says "this is to certify that (my name) has been awarded the Cambridge ESOL Entry Level Certificate in ESOL Skills for Life (Entry 3)* Accreditation number 100/3932/6.

All of them were issued in June 2008.

I think the above certificates are only valid for 2 years from date of issue. I have just come across this website but I do not understand quite well.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/applicationforms/new-approved-english-tests.pdf

I have also got the Cambridge First Certificate in English, grade B pass and issued in 1996 in uk.  Would this be enough?

how about the City & Guilds Certificate in Literacy and Numeracy level 2 the highest  and not entry 2.

Thanks 

mrlookforward
10 years ago

Speaking and Listening qualification which has number  100/5131/4 is all that is required.

Just submit that, and do not include any other qualifications, and it will only delay and complicate the matter.

regards

ezeeplanet
10 years ago

Dear Lookforward

Your response to the other forum member regarding the koll requirement has been very helpful and I decided to write to hoping that you may help me clarify one point as well. A friend of mine wants to apply for ILR under 287. He has Cambridge ESOL  Entry Level Certificate in ESOL International (Entry 1). The qualification number is 500/5474/0 and it is on the OFQUAL register. He obtained it in February 2011 when applying under 281. Will his qualifications be enough to meet the new Koll Requirement? I am puzzled, because I haven't found his certificate here: https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/261533/new-approved-english-tests.pdf

Also, on his certificate it says that he has achieved Council of Europe Level A1. 

If you could kindly help me clarify this. 

Thank you so much for your time and help. 

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Dear Mr Look forward could you please advise me whether or not I meet the new KOLL requirement as I will be applying for citizenship after 28th October.
 I have a  "University of Cambridge First Certificate in English, grade B. I took this test in 1996 when I first came to UK as a student.
I also hold this University of Cambridge ESOL Skills for Life(Entry level 3) in Speaking and Listening,
Writing and Reading . I achieved an exceptional level in all of them.
On the sa
me year, I did a Literacy and Numeracy course and I achieved this "City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Adult Literacy and Numeracy" which is the highest level and hasn't got an expiry date.
So can the above certificates be enough to satisfy the new Koll requirement after the 28th October or do I need to provide something else? please help. Thanks