logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
lifeintheuktest  
#1 Posted : 29 October 2014 09:39:39(UTC)
lifeintheuktest

Groups: Administrators

I have similar issue, I am Palestinian live in Israel and I hold Israeli travel document I am currently in the UK on Tier 2 work permit from April 2013. I have my son here as my dependent. In Israel we receive child benefit and would stop if my son leaves the country for more than three months, Israel is a country that has an agreement with the UK for Child Benefit I applied here for child benefit and I was sent confirmation that I am entitle to child benefit therefore I started receiving child benefit, but recently I found on my visa that I am not recourse to public funds, when I search I found that child benefit is a public funds what should I do to make sure weather I am entitle or not?, I phoned the child benefit and they told me that I have to contact home office, should I contact home office? Or just stop it? Will this be considered as fraud? I am really confused, I don’t want this to affect my status in this country and especially I need to extend my tier after 2 years. Is there any help please?

Regards

Sponsor
Rss Feed  Atom Feed