Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 29 October 2014 09:39:39(UTC)

Rank: Administration

Groups: Administrators
Joined: 01/09/2018(UTC)
Posts: 0

I have similar issue, I am Palestinian live in Israel and I hold Israeli travel document I am currently in the UK on Tier 2 work permit from April 2013. I have my son here as my dependent. In Israel we receive child benefit and would stop if my son leaves the country for more than three months, Israel is a country that has an agreement with the UK for Child Benefit I applied here for child benefit and I was sent confirmation that I am entitle to child benefit therefore I started receiving child benefit, but recently I found on my visa that I am not recourse to public funds, when I search I found that child benefit is a public funds what should I do to make sure weather I am entitle or not?, I phoned the child benefit and they told me that I have to contact home office, should I contact home office? Or just stop it? Will this be considered as fraud? I am really confused, I don’t want this to affect my status in this country and especially I need to extend my tier after 2 years. Is there any help please?





Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Similar Topics
Please advice...Urgent (Immigration Issues and Advice)
by prabhakar.appana@yahoo.com.1330535428 03/12/2006 08:59:13(UTC)
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.