mrlookforward
9 years ago

First of all forget about the speeding for which you attended the speed awareness course.

For you other speeding offence, did you receive papers from court, and then you retuned those papers to court and pleaded guilty. (ie not challenged)?

regards

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Thanks for reply. Yes, I can ignore about the speeding ticket for which I have attended the course.

For the second ticket, I have received only from Thames Valley Police - Fixed Penalty Support Unit in Banbury and accepted the same without even challenging and as per the response, I have been requested to make payment online which I have paid and send the counter part to the address mentioned. I have received the 3 points but it is mentioned as  if it is issued by Court. Not sure why - is it same in all cases or just mistake from their end?

Thanks

Damo

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Exactly same thing happened to me with regards to speeding on my counterpart. Not sure why the court conviction number is mentioned on the counterpart even though we didn't challenge it and paid fine on time.

NCS said that it got court number which means my case went to court even though i am not aware of it. So, they asked me to declare it in my application but warned me that it may be rejected if i apply today instead of waiting for 3yrs from the offense. I just declared it and went ahead & submitted the application. However, i explained everything in detail on the last page of my application.

Fingers Crossed now !!

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago
Hi Mr.Look Forward

Please can you help me with my Citizenship application. I have got 2 Speeding tickets on the same day ( one in the morning and one in the evening) on 09/02/2014 and I have accepted both with in the time limits that I was driving the vehicle. So they have given me an option to attend Speed awareness course which I have used for one speeding ticket and 3 points on another speeding ticket. I have attended speed awareness course on first ticket within stipulated time and paid £100 on the second speeding ticket within the time limit allowed and got endorsements on my DVLA counterpart. I did not challenge in both cases ,However surprisingly they have no where mentioned that as Fixed Penalty on DVLA Counterpart and shown as issued by "2775: Northern Oxfordshire Magistrates' Court" when I have checked endorsement details online.

When I went to NCS, they have mentioned that Counterpart did not have worded as Fixed Penalty and hence you have to wait until those parts are spent.

Details on Counter part are as follows:

Convicting Court Code - 2775

Offence Code - SP30

Date of Offence - 09/02/2014

Penalty Points - 03

Online is showing as follows.

Offence dates
Offence date: 9 Feb 2014
Expiry date: 9 Feb 2017
Removal date: 9 Feb 2018
Offence details
SP30: Exceeding statutory speed limit on a public road
Penalty points: 3
Court/Fixed penalty office
2775: Northern Oxfordshire Magistrates' Court

Please could you help me with this if i need to declare in the form at all or just ignore?

Thanks

DG