lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Hi Praveen

we are in the same boat - NCS Hounslow girls seems to be so rude and it happended the same thing with me and they did not even bother to spend 2 more minutes after she looked at my counter part - total time spent is 5 mins for 60 pounds they charged and don't want to offer any suggestions ..nothing - I felt service is really shit. 

Please see my other post for further details.

At least happy that they have taken your application to process further and submitted. Wish you all the best and please could you update the result via pm. I will apply after that and  I am 100% confident that your application shall be processed successfully.

Thanks

DG

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

So, after going through many posts i understand that it's normal to mentioned the court conviction number on the counterpart as these are approved by court. I believe the reason NCS is concerned in my case is because in the endorsement of DVLA they didn't mention it as "Fixed Penalty."

I just noticed from google images that in similar cases of SP30 , along with other details "FPN or Fixed Penalty" is mentioned in the counterpart between the offense code and points.

Strangely in my case "FPN" or "Fixed Penalty" is not written on my counterpart. See attached IMAGE.

Now that i have already submitted my application and there is no way to contact homeoffice, i am not sure what to do. I am worried if Homeoffice actually verifies in detail when they see something on the counterpart or just look at the counterpart and decide :(

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

DVLA says they endorsed it with whatever instructions they got from the Oxford Majistrate Court ( 2775)  and i need to check with them if any queries.

Oxford Majistrates Court says - They can check only if my case went to court and if i have any case reference number. After insisting many times they checked with my name and couldn't find anything. They advised me to check with Fixed Penalty Support Unit, Banbury.

FPN Support Unit - They say, SP30 itself means Fixed Penalty Notice and there is no need to mention literally in words on the counter part as "Fixed Penalty Notice". However they said they have no idea how it would be endorsed if it has gone to court.

All i need to know is how the Home Office checks whether my speeding offense went to court or not.I hope Home Office checks this in detail unlike NCS who determined it by just looking at the endorsement on the counterpart.

Any help from anyone in this forum on this would be much appreciated. Just need

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Mr Lookforward.. Can you advise me on this please ? I see that your answers have been pretty accurate and awesome on this forum.

mrlookforward
9 years ago

According to your counterpart license, you only got fixed penalty notice.

This is not a conviction from court. If this went through court, then on the counterpart the date of conviction will be shown.

Do not ever think that NCS are experts on any matter. They just know a few basic things, and many times there advice is utterly wrong. I hope you have mentioned on your application that this is a fixed penalty, not a conviction. If you have mentioned it as a conviction, then it might confuse the caseworker too.

Now, there is nothing you can do right now. Just sit tight, and wait until HO decides. If you get a refusal, then there is a way to rectify this later on.

For anyone else who is reading it, I would say, clarify all things well before you rush to make application. Do not make any NCS appointments, or submit your application directly, until you clearly know if you have any convictions, or anything else which might result in a refusal.

regards

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Hi Praveen - Have you got any updates yet from Home Office on your application?

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

Apologies for the delay in acknowledging this. I was under the impression that i will get mail when you reply and stopped logging in to the forum. If i had seen your reply i wouldn't have wasted my time following up with court,fpu and dvla.

So, after multiple emails,calls and letters to all the three groups - DVLA, Court, Fixed Penalty Unit my conclusion is exactl what you said above. You are absolute spot on :)

Court confirmed that they don't have any cases on my name or address. After multiple mails, letters and calls, DVLA and FPU confirmed that everything looks good as it is and can't modify anything. They mentioned the same that if it went to court the conviction date would have been there on the counter part.

THANK YOU SO MUCH Mr Look Forward. You are amazing. I guess we don't have to look anywhere else when you are here :)/... And Yes i did mention that its a Fixed Penalty clearly in  the application.

Btw, i am still waiting for my results and once i have it i will update this  Forum for sure.

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

Hi,

I got letter from police saying that camera caught me while speeding @41 at 30 limit. In the letter it's mentioned if i was driving & if i accept it then pay the fine and send the counterpart for points. I immediately accepted that I was driving and paid the penalty of 100£. Also, sent my counterpart on which they wrote these things :

Convicting Court Code:2775
Offense Code : SP30
Date of Offense : 15/04/2014

Only these things are mentioned and nothing else under Date of Conviction or under Fine.

As per the guidance of Naturalization Guide I didn't declare it on my Application Form as it mentioned that Speeding offenses won't be considered as convictions. But this morning when I went to NCS Hounslow to submit my application they said that my counterpart shows " Convicting Court Code:2775" and that means my case went to Court (even though I didn't get notice or got informed about it) .

They said I need to declare it because it went to court. Also, they said if i decide to apply it may be rejected if I don't wait for 3yrs and gave me few mins to decide whether i want to apply in next few mins.

So, finally in that short span I couldn't think much. I just declared it on my application and submitted it thinking that it shouldn't effect me as i didn't challenge those points or went to court.

My doubt :
Why is the court details mentioned in my counterpart?
Will it effect my application ?

Your answer would be much appreciated. Can't wait for another 6months to hear their decision and can't wait another 3-5yrs to apply again :(