lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
hi Adam

how was the test easy or difficult? also i am doing preparation from the book that was published in april 2007 second edition. Is it OK? Have the things changed recently?

i would appreciate if you can shed some light 

Kind Regards
Virk
Sponsor

pendulumred
11 years ago
Hi there

The test i would say was easy.Many of the questions were seen here,so no need to mention them.
They do not give you the results if you pass,i assume they do if you fail.
This site helped A Lot !! keep farming the tests until you feel confident.
Reading the book once though should not be that hard,i assume that version is still valid,so its what that book says that counts (check with home office to be sure).
For example , next census to take place is the one on 2011 , right? Because
the last one was on 2006 - as the book says.Although we know its gone and the real one to take place is far ahead.In general terms,easy...
Good luck !!!!
lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
thanks adam

much appreciated
lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
Hi

also can i take printout of my online bank statement to show proof of ID? 
charles5480
11 years ago
yes but you need to take it to the bank to put their stamp on it to authenticate it and explain to HO why you have decided to use online statement.
pendulumred
11 years ago

Hi there , i've passed my test on monday , 1st try.

They do not say the result - just pass (i dont know if you fail,maybe)so all my respect to the website people that put it out here in the open for all of us.

Its a noble act that emphasizes the very simplest fact and quality that Britishness brings upon one's self : nobility , from within.

Best of luck to all.