lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

hello borther

do you have any update about your visa ? did you get PR card?

thanks

kayani

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

Hi Yes,

last year May I got the PR card , this year I applied for naturalization and still waiting for it.

Cheers,

Ali

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

hi brother

can you tell me which documents did u send about self emplyment?

thanks

lifeintheuktest
8 years ago

Hi

My wife is secttion8 countries EEA national ( lithuanian) so she needed to have been whether self sufficient or emplyed for the last 5 years of my stay in UK , and of course my application is depends on her , but she was self emplyed most of this period apart from a short period that she was part time emplyed.

in other hand I was full time employed and have evidence of my p60 and all other documents of my employment. and I was supporting family as my wife was earnig less by her self emplyed and one year of this 5 years she was on maternity leave from work.

now my question is are we going to face a problem when we go to apply for my resident card at the end of my 5 years EEA2 visa to join family EEA family members which is due on Feb.2014?  or you think things is gonna be ok with proof of my her self emplyed tax self assestments , her maternity leave , my full emplyment status and what I exlplained above, thanks very much for any advise , this is very important for us to know now. please advise.

regards,

Ali