lifeintheuktest
9 years ago
Hi Team,
Please help me in resolving my problem. I'm an Indian male aged 28. Currently working in UK (London) through ICT - Short term visa.
My client (whom I'm working through another company with ICT- Short term visa) is ready to hire me as a permanent employee and willing to sponsor my visa.
I'm ready to quit my present company and go back and apply for a new Tier-2 General visa. My current ICT visa was issued on August, 2012. And about to expire by end of July, 2013.

My current salary is: £35k

I have below questions:

1. Am I eligible to apply for a new Tier-2 General visa from India, immediately after going back to India?
2. Is there any cooling off period is required as I'm currently holding a Tier-2 ICT short term visa and it will expire by July end?
3. My client is having a Tier-2 general sponsorship permission, can he sponsor Tier-2 general visa for me as I'm currently working for him as a contractor through another company with Tier-2 ICT-Short term visa?

4. Can I apply for a Tier-2 General visa from UK itself, or should I go back to Indian then apply?

5. How long will it take to get the new tier-2 general visa?
6. Is it possible to get the application money back if my visa refused?
7. Is there anything which I have to consider before applying for a new Visa?

Please help me on these, I have gone through many documents and web sites but no one is giving straight forward answer.

Thanks & Regards,
Ganesh Boil
Sponsor

vinayao
9 years ago

Hi Ganesh,

I am exactly in same situation at the moment, and wanted to know if you found answers to above questions or not. If Yes, kindly share it here or email me the same. 

Thanks,

Vinayak