normacruse@hotmail.com.1330536375
13 years ago

I am writing my test this Friday the 29th and am study so hard for it. I wanted to ask though, when writing the test, do they make most of the questions very tricky and confusing?

I have been practicsing the mock test through this website and would like to know when writing the actual test, how different is it from this website?

Thanks

Sponsor

satteshk
  • satteshk
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
When I've written my test there were 4 tricky question but rest I was able to answer without a stop... Just ensure you have 18 correct answers to pass...
satteshk
  • satteshk
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hi All,

First I want to thank the administrators for this website. This website was really helpful to me. I did practice test on each chapter for 20-25 times and all chapters test around 20 times on this website. I finished the exam in 4 minutes and I was the first one to come out.

I strongly suggest you read all chapters once carefully.

While I had 4-5 True or False questions and 4 direct questions and 2 or 3 I had two answer questions. Overall 18 needs to be correct (75% pass mark). Well the exam had around 4 questions which were bit confusing but I was able to answer all.

Example
(A) What rights where given to women before 1900?
Right to Vote
Right to Divorce
Women had all control on their property
...etc

(B) NHS is a free center in UK (Yes or No)
(C) State schools in UK are free (Yes or No)
(D)Children compulsory school age in England (Ans5-16)..

All the best to those who are yet to write! In my batch we were around 12 people and we have all passed in our batch.