Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 21 April 2006 19:02:44(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Joined: 20/02/2006(UTC)
Posts: 0

Your wife is already illegally in this country according to Home offic erule.

What you should have done is send the application by post. The application is simple but if you had any difficulty you should have contacted a solicitor or used one of the legal services that are provided free. Why did you go after Visa was expired? As far as I know they don't handle Indefinite at Liverpool or may be they changed it by now because you have already spoken to someone.

Most of these are very insensitive people so you have to do as they say.  I don't know what help we can give you. You just have to show the address for you and your wife as one.  Use Library card, any bills like Credit Card or rent.  Show Checking account. If you have lease from renting, you can provide those.  There are numbers of things you can provide as a source.  Make sure if you go personally then take your wife with you. Everyone works independently in this country no one do anything for anyone. If they need to get it signed she must be there.

I am not sure why they asked you what they asked but you need to do this immediately otherwise you will have more problems. Did you pay Express fee, something like 500 for same day service? You have not provided all information so I can only suggest you this. Send me more information and I will try.

Edited by user 29 December 2015 12:55:28(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#2 Posted : 21 April 2006 19:54:28(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Joined: 21/05/2006(UTC)
Posts: 0

I guess you have submitted a SET(M) form and you will need to prove you were living as a couple in the last two years. Having kids does not nesessarily mean you live together so it will not be accepted as a proof.

You need to put together all documents dated back until 2 years ago with both names printed or at least your wife's name printed. Joint bank account statements,  Council tax book, utility bills (gas, electricity, telephone), letter from your GP etc. On the form they even mention social activities so I guess it doesn't necessarily have to be a legal document.

Try your best and get a lgal advice if necessary. I assume you have applied for extension of stay as a spouse 2 years ago for your wife so you may not be able to apply for another extension.


E Fidan

Edited by user 28 December 2015 16:48:32(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

#3 Posted : 21 April 2006 19:54:28(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Joined: 29/02/2012(UTC)
Posts: 0

i went to liverpool ysterday for my wife indfnet leave to remain visa ,but the officer ask me to bring more avedance that my wife living with me in the same address for 2 years despaite that i have 2 kids born in uk and they are british c ,and am sudanese and my wife also and she has a visa for 2 years expired on 16/04/2006 ,i need some advice .

thank you

Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.