admin@lifeintheuk.org.1148239708
18 years ago
Thank you for your encouraging comments.

Nationality Checking Service is provided with participating local councils and you can find a list of them at this address:

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/ind/en/home/applying/british_nationality/nationality_checking.html

I couldn't see one in Cardiff in the list but I suggest you should contact your local council to get more details.

As far as I know you can only submit your application by post.

E Fidan
Administrator
Sponsor

clarissa5107@yahoo.com.1330535424
18 years ago

reading your website gave us the confidence to take the exam and PASSED IT!

we will certainly recommend your website to our friends and encourage them to read the book.

thanks a lot! cheeers!

by the way,is there a Nationality Check Services available in South Wales,particularly in Cardiff.

is there a way to fast track our applications and do we need to apply in person or do they accept applications by post?

clarissa and friends

malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago
Home office recommend that you file your application by post. I doubt very much if they can entertain your application in person. They do have option for other services and charge around 500 in person at their Croydon Office but Nationality Division is in Liverpool and as far as I know they cannot entertain Citizenship application on that basis.

I have posted information on this site in the past and if you look for subjects like after the test, you should be able to get many links for that subject.

Nationality Checking Service is the best option if you wnat your original Papers back immediately. They make copies and certify them and return yor original papers.