malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago
Try your GP or any friend, teacher, tutor, neighbour. They do have to know you so any agency will not do it or it won't be valid. Someone you work with is also a good referee. Church, MOsque or a Preist.

Hopefullly you do have one of them
Sponsor

njieh@lsbu.ac.uk.1330535424
18 years ago

Thanks a lot for the advice, but the problem i'm experiencing is that i keep moving from borough to borough and have never stayed in one for two years.

This is of course not my fault, you know when you rely on local authority housing and in temporary accomodation, they can move you anytime.

Most friends are self employed and not in professional occupation....

Thanks again

malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago
There is a list of people who can sign the passport application.  Look at this site:
http://www.passport.gov.uk/passport_countersign.asp

If you are moving every two years, application does not say that you have to get it signed by someone who lives you or know you for last two years. You mentioned most of your friends are Self Employed. There are self Employed people who can sign it in Professional Capacity. Most Accountants/Doctors/Dnetist/Opticians are Self Employed.  I am sure you will find someone from where you lived before.

Good Luck
njieh@lsbu.ac.uk.1330535424
18 years ago

Hi everyone,

It would be much appreciated if some one can give advice, where to get someone who can countersign my application for passport. I do not personally know any professional person who can do this for me.

If there are any agencies out there, please advice and how much they charge

Many thanks