malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago

Congratulations are due on your invitation and now I am thinking that I should have applied with you on 6/6/6. I guess this is your lucky numbers.

Thank you also for appreciating everyones efforts. Hope to keep seeing you here.

Sponsor

yasirkoof@hotmail.com.1330535424
17 years ago

thanks waheed for reply, i went today to the cermony and i received my citizenship cetifcate , i will apply for the british pasport tomorrow morning using the post office cheacking service .

just an one  tell me which decuments i have to send with the applcation apart of

1/ travel decument

2/ctizenship certifcate

malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
I think Yasir you have more information then me.  I am not familiar with the passport procedure but if you ar eusing their checking service then take all relevant papers with you as they will most likely let you know what they need.

Congratulations on your certificate

yasirkoof@hotmail.com.1330535424
17 years ago

i would like to thank every body using this webside and sharing valuble information with each other .

finally i have got my invtation for the cermony .

i applayed on 06/06/06 and i receved the invtation letter om 29/06/06 and the letter dated on  14/06/06 .

thanks for all and big big thanks for the tow great men mr fidan and mr wheed ,and i will not say that i got what i want and i have to be away from this web side ,,,,,,,,,,,,, no i will be here to try help other people if i can.