shineyme
12 years ago
I am also on Spousal Visa set to expire next month and am applying for ILR. From what I understand you need to submit 'original' bank statement from the last three months from both of you. And any pay slips for both of you for the last three months as well. If your wife did not work then of course only her bank statements would be needed. Hope this helps. It's all quite confusing to say the least.
Sponsor

sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency and regularization of stay. We also have extensive experience in detention, removal and deportation cases.

Please visit www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Our office address: ILAS (LLP), Nelson House, 341 Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London, E10 7LA, UK.

Kind regards,

Sylvia Wawrzynczak

ILAS (LLP)

khaledadda
11 years ago
Dear all.

just wonder if any1 can advise me please
I am on 2 years spouse visa am married to british citizen, 
Questions:
1- what are the public funds my wife can claim witch dont affect my ILR apllication?
2- what is the minimum income i have to be earning if we have one child and expecting another one?
3- what is the list of document we need to provide with my ILR application?
3- do i have to do my ILR thro solicitor or you think i be fine doing it by my self?
basicly any info concerning ILR for spouse of british citizen and any helpfull advise.
thanks .

denhil
  • denhil
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
11 years ago

Seek help from a solicitor to get proper advice. If your wife is British, the fact that she is on benefit should NOT affect your application at all, especially when you are able to maintain yourself without recourse to public funds.

Contact me if you need further advice.

km95
  • km95
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hi,
My wife is currently on Spouse visa with 2 years stay, on the route to ILR, that is due to end next month. When she renews it, whose bank account needs to be submitted, her own account or my account, as she works part-time in the last 10 months. Does she also need to show any payslips etc?

Your advice is much appreciated.

KM