alikhan1180@hotmail.co.uk.1360954171
12 years ago
Waiting for your response dear members.....
Sponsor

mrlookforward
12 years ago
The debt itself is not much of a problem. If the bank/credit card company obtained a county court judgement against you, then that remains on credit file for six years. The simplest way to find out if there is any records against your name is to obtain your credit file from credit reference agencies. If you find there is a county court judgement against your name, then the best way is to wait 6 years from the date judgement was made. eg if the county court judgement was made in december 2006, then it will stay on you credit file till december 2012. Other quicker way to find out if there is any county court judgement against you name is to go on website trustonline.org.uk, and search using your old address or addresses and you old name. But the best and cheapest way is get your credit report, it will cost you £2 and take about 7 working days to arrive.

regards
alikhan1180@hotmail.co.uk.1360954171
12 years ago
Hello Everyone, 
I came in UK January 2001,got ILR in last year Feb 2011. 
I am going to apply Naturalization now,i changed my name 6 years ago and i owe some money to bank and credit cad under my old name,which was not my fault. 
I closed my bank account 6 years ago and never told them regarding change my name.i have new account now under my new name and there is not any dept on my new name. 
My questions are following? 
Will home office check my debt under my old name? 
Do i need to send my last 11 years passports? 

Thanks.