lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
why do you think that you are an expert of uk immigeration while you dont have enough knowledge of uk immigertion law this is a forum and everybody have right to share their experience.so stop critisizing other people and dont behave like an adminstrator or expert.
mrlookforward
10 years ago
I am not an administrator, but I sure am an expert in some fields. There is no harm sharing experiences, but just making statements which are not accurate is not correct. Someone might take your word and end up doing something wrong and end up wasting their money and get in trouble.

This is not a gossip forum, this is an immigration forum and immigration is a serious matter. Could be a life and death question for people. No point making irresponsible posts.

regards
khaledadda
10 years ago
salam brother

i hope you doing ok and everyfink ok.
you didnt update me if you got your ILR yet?
take care
waqassamana
10 years ago

hello Bro Khalid and Maruf,

It was nice to read your discussion taken place few months ago, are you both still available on this website as I'd like to ask few questions!

Awaiting for your reply.

Thanks

aslam86
10 years ago

Salam brother, I am in the same situation as you but I will apply in Dec 2014. Can you tell me what you meant by "6 letters to you and your partner"? Does it mean you utility bills?

How many months bank statements and pay slips are required and is it for both? In my situation I am the only one working and how much minimum balance in bank is required. We do not have any children.

stellanicole1
10 years ago

There are New Rules as far as ILR immigration goes. Discuss the case with Fusco Browne. They understand your immigration problem pretty well!

mido
  • mido
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
10 years ago

alsalamo alikom  khaled my case same yours and will apply in December in shaa allah I wish we keep touch . but I don't know how to send my number to u . cuz im worried also to extand my spouse visa so I need to speak to u or anybody here thanks khaled waiting for u answer

g.mowla80@gmail.com
9 years ago

Hi, I came to uk at the date of 15/12/12 with spouse visa. I got 27 months visa which started from 09/10/12 and will expired at 09/01/15. So, when I can apply for ILR. It is after 11/12/14 or 11/09/14. Thank you

tangie
  • tangie
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
9 years ago

Muhammad, you can apply for ILR 28 days before your visa expires. That would be  anytime after the 12th Dec' 2014. Hope this will help you. Look for me on Facebook under ILR group. Cheers.

Tangie

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

I'm afraid there's a confusion on how the expiry date classified as.  I have just done my ILR few months ago and before I applied for it, I check with the officers at Home Office.  I was told the expiry date is the date I landed in the UK, not the expiry date on the visa.  So, On Muhammad's case, he should be able to apply the ILR 28 days before 15/12.  

FYI, my visa expiry date is end of Oct, but I land in the UK end of July 2012, so I could applied my ILR in early July (which I did). So, I'm pretty sure this is the right answer for Muhammad's case.

tangie
  • tangie
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
9 years ago

HO say one must apply 28 days before the visa expires. So if his visa is expiring on the 9-01-15 the he can apply like I said anytime around the 15th Dec give or take a few days. It will take home office six months to process ILR application. I sent in my application on the 12-05-14 and is till waiting to get my approval letter.

Thx's

Tangie

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Yes the applicant should apply for the ILR 28 days before the expiry date.  But I think Muhammad is asking when is the earliest date he can apply.  As he entered in the UK on 15 Dec 2012 so the earliest date for him to apply is 17 Nov.

I sent in my application in early July though my visa expiry date is end of October but I got my BRP last week.

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Hi,Also i am going to apply ILR and i am thinking to apply by post or by same day service,guys which is best,could you share your experience ,Daisy Hill as you written  You send your document by Post and got visa around 2 month period (early july to BRP early sept) including all processing. i heard most of case visa processing time around 4 month,so guys which is best method for apply ILR.

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Hi kr,

I don't know why my application had been processed so quick to be honest.  I think my case is very very straight forward - no kids, not claiming any allowance or benefits, both me and my husband has a job.  I provided all the supporting documents they need.  For me it's simpler than applying the spouse visa.  So I'm afraid I can't really tell which route is the best for you to apply ILR.  But by my own experience, if you think your case is straight forward, don't waste the £400 for premium service unless you really really want to get it done in a day (I know they don't accept some complicate case too, you're better to check on the cover sheet in what circumstance you can use the premium service).

I know my answer may not help you much, anyway I hope it still helps.

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

hi there
i am on spouse visa, my husband and my 2 kids are british citizen I was granted spouse visa on 15th Dec2 012 and i applied before 9th July 2012.

my question is will me application be affected if we show that we are taking benefits as housing benefit, working tax credit and child benefit
my visa requirement is that i should complete my 24 months, my visa will expire on 15th March 2015 
I am really confuse because people say we can not apply for my ILR as we are claiming these benefits.

can anybody please help me 

mrlookforward
9 years ago

Can you please start your own new topic.

Once you do,  I will answer your query on the weekend.

regards

khaledadda
9 years ago
Hi everyone

i hope i can get some clear direction as i am realy confused

i am on 2 years spouse of british citizen visa
and want to know what is the minimum income required for the ILR and also i heard about the new rules about if you are married to british you have to spend 5 years befor apply for ILR witch came on 9 july!
would the new rules affect poeple who hold the 2 years visa before  the date of the new rules?

i am working full time and my wife working full time too but she is due soon to go for maternity live as we expecting baby she is receiving child and working tax credit and child benefit would  this benefit affect my application?
please anyone  had the same experience?? 

thanks .