charles5480
10 years ago

I'm sure that your 2 years probationary period starts from the day you enter into the UK.

Not quit sure, but I think you can apply when you have completed the 2 years period provided you meet other requirements as well.

Sponsor

obat
  • obat
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
khaledadda
10 years ago
hi , i got the same case , my spouse visa issue date the 04 July 2012 expired  04 October 2014, i arrived to UK the 06 July 2012, can you tell me the exact date i can apply for the ILR and how to get the appointment for same day service. Many thanks .
obat
  • obat
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
10 years ago
Hi there! The same situation. You are fine with old requirements, your arr. date was 06.07.2012 so your 2 years will be on 06.07.2014 . But you have right to apply 28 days before this date It is going to be somewhere around 10th of June 2014.
The same day service .... here is the link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/aboutus/contact/applyinginperson/

P.S. Please , be aware , everything I had informed was about marriage between British citizen and NON-EU citizen . But I just want to clarify the situation. Good Luck!
mrlookforward
10 years ago
@ Dark Angel

Old rules apply to your when you apply for ILR. The only new requirement will be the new KoLL requirement in two parts.

1.You will need to pass Life in the UK test.
2. You will need to show B1 level cefr english qualitication in speaking and listening.

You can apply 2 years (minus 28 days) from the date you entered UK. So you can apply on or after 23rd June 2014.

regards
khaledadda
10 years ago
Thanks for the reply , i am spouse of british citizen ,and my visa is spouse visa.
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Thanks a lot Mr Lookforward. You explained it well. I really appreciate.
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Thank you KGB 007 for clarifying this for me. I really appreciate your help.
mrlookforward
10 years ago
@ Khaled Adda

You can apply on or after 8th June 2014. Now this date is a Sunday, so practicaly you can only apply on or after 9th June 2014.

Rest of the information is exactly as I advised to Dark Angel.

regards
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Hello Everybody, 

can anybody help me for advice.

Now, i have a uk spouse visa and next year i am planning to apply for ILR. but mean time visa rule was change,then after rule changed, i am not sure ,i am eligible for ILR or Not? 

i was apply for spouse visa on 30/11/2011,then after long processing time i got visa on 07/08/2012 and arrived on uk 11th october 2012.visa duration is 2 years 3 months, which is expire on 07/11/2014. Now i have fulltime job. I am not sure i am eligible for under the old rule, can anybody help me ,i am eligible for old rule or should to flow new rule,thanks to everybody for your advice.

mrlookforward
10 years ago

Yor visa was granted under the old rules, and you will apply for ILR under old rules, hence no requirement to meet miniumum £ 18600 yearly income.

You will however need to meet new KoLL requirement introduced from 28th October 2013.

Pass Life in the UK test.

Show or pass a B1 cefr level qualification in english speaking and listening.

You can apply for ILR on or after 13th September 2014, but you must make sure it is before your current visa expires.

regards

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

thanks mr lookforward for your advice, times & consideration!

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

hi  mr lookforward,

i also listen for apply ILR visa, i need atleast 6 utilities bill,

at moment i have only 4 utilities bills as follows:

1. banks statement 

2.Electricity bill

3.land line telephone & broadband internet bill

4.water bill

those are enough for apply my ILR visa or i need to do more?

you have any idea for other official document ,which i can submit for address of proof? 

mrlookforward
10 years ago

I am sure you will have council tax bill and tv license.

These bills are submitted for proof of address. They are for proving cohabition with your spouse. ie both parties live together under the same roof

regards

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Hi lookforware! how r you!,I have some quries,you said to me i can apply ILR for after 13 sept 2014 but My living togther relationship with my wife complete in UK after 11 Oct 2014 because first i entered in UK 11 Oct 2012. In home office rule written should be complete living togther 2 years. My quries as follow:

1. Could you advice me from which date i can submit my file to apply for ILR?

2. I am applying as old rule,we need to show our bank balance and any minimum critearea about how much money i have in saving. or as normal balance i can show.and my and my wife account is indivisual in different bank. dose it any effect on application or should be Join account?

3. i heared for visa applying 2 type process, one by Post and other is take application submit date at home office and directly submit application by ourself. i konw about fee difference but which is most technically better to submit application file,please could you advice from your side. 

mrlookforward
9 years ago

1. I have heard your whole story already, and I have already replied. You can keep asking, and I will keep giving the same reply.

2. There is no minimum amount as such.

3. You get the same result whichever way you apply.

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

Hi could you advice me,

currently i have full time job but this job is not my field related. Now i got 1 job that is my filed related but this new job part time and i have 2 option ,one is 2 side part time jobs or other side is just continue its current job, problem is i am applying ILR on after sept 2014, Does 2 side part times jobs effects on my Visa process Or for ILR visa they need full time jobs? 

mrlookforward
9 years ago

You can have one job, two jobs, three jobs or one million jobs, part time, full time, agency, random, casual or something else,  it does not make a difference.

regards

tangie
  • tangie
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
9 years ago

You  are under the old rule. So you can go a head and apply for ILR. You will need to pass the Life in the UK test and also take a speaking and listening test in English.

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago
Hi Every one,

please I need your advice on my case, I applied for spouse visa in 2011 which was granted in Jan 2013 after one year of successful appeal but now my visa runs out in 2015. I just want to be sure if I am under the old rule since my case was judge under the old rule and can I go straight to apply for the ILR in 2015. thanks

sammy