Dschnapp@gmail.com.1330536375
13 years ago
http://www.ukcitizenshiptest.co.uk/ 

Those questions appeared *much* harder. My advise is definitely to try it at least once! Also, seeing that we'll have to wait for the full 45 mins for the result anyway, I'd read the questions extra carefully. 60 seconds may be pushing it 😉
Sponsor

Dschnapp@gmail.com.1330536375
13 years ago
Passed. It was quick, but nerve-racking. It really is necessary to read the book carefully. I think I stumbled over the TV license question (separate ones needed for people renting rooms in shared house. Eek!)

Thanks very much to the admins for providing this site which has been a great help in preparing for the test!
greenyodles@yahoo.com.1328818529
13 years ago
Did it in 60 seconds, amazingly, after a week of daily structured study.

But I did a double take when I saw some of the questions. Only a very few of the questions came from the official Home Office Q&A guide, or from the Q&A on this and other websites.

Most of the questions came from bits of the book I'd glossed over - things about eligibility for various programmes, or which agency provides what; how to get tickets for House of Commons debates, that kind of thing. I think a couple of them might not have been summarised here.

I do want to say that this site has been very useful in my revision. But I just wanted to caution people: you need to read the book cover to cover at least once. Any fact could be in there.

That said, if you study, you should pass!

Good luck everyone 🙂