lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
I have a spouse visa that runs till march 2014 and i am due to apply for ILR next year feb but i was pulled driving with no insurance last year in december and just recently got a court summons, the court letter had two mistakes which were my name was spelt wrong and my month of birth was a month off as well, i decided to keep it that way,and agreed to pay the fine while providing just my international license which was valid at the time even though i had a provisional licence,(well i was sneakily trying to escape getting points on my license since the court letter details were slightly different to mine) but a few weeks later after getting confirmation of the fine from the court the dvla wrote and requested me to send my license so they can endorse it with six points as they had managed to figure out the incorrect details sent to them from the court was probably relating to me well i guess judging from the address and similarity in information that was easy for them to figure out, now my question is would the court records to be changed now to correspond with dvla records and when i file my ILR would they check with dvla if i have any points hence convictions, because if they were to check court records alone assuming the court records stay uncorrected my crb should come clean, just wanna know if to come clean or what. 

Sponsor