IanWorthington@usa.net.1330535430
16 years ago

My (partially sighted) wife took her test down in Poole last Friday, passed with no problems. We used just the guide from here, the large print version from the TSO remaining unavailable.  A few days before the test I also purchased a 3 day subscription to the Red Squirrel testing site just so she could get exposure to a different mix of questions and question formats to the ones here, and also help boost her confidence level (as the tests there are just the 24 questions type -- a mix of easy and difficult chapters.)

For in depth study of a chapter, this site is better;  for confidence boosting theirs. (She also liked the explanation of every answer on their site).

She comments that one of her questions on the real test was how many states are there in the Commonwealth, and none of the available answers corresponded to the number quoted in the book.

And one guy who had studied the Ed 1 test accidentally took the Ed 2 test: a silly mistake - take care with your registration.

Ian

Sponsor

IanWorthington@usa.net.1330535430
16 years ago

Just a follow-up:  she submitted her ILR application by post on 12/8 and received her authorised passport back 1/9.

Good service there from IND!

i