mrlookforward
10 years ago
It can take between one day and one month.

regards
Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Hello Mr Lookforward.Sir,can u please kindly explain this to me.I applied already to NCS this august for my naturalization.I got a ccj but already settled.I attached my letter of satisfaction.My question is Is having a CCJ considered already that I breach the immigration laws during my qualifying period of my application for naturalization??.THANK U.
mrlookforward
10 years ago
No, this is not regarded as breach of immigration rules. A satisfied ccj should have no negative impact on your application.

regards
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
Sir,Mr Lookforward your such a great help.One more thing also if you got an unpaid bills is it true that possibly it will be reported to the police? for me it does not make sense.I read the home office website that to check if the person heavily in debt police and other goverment agency is consulted also,why the police,thanks.
mrlookforward
10 years ago
Who tells you these childish things?

Unpaid bills have nothing to do with police.

regards
lifeintheuktest
10 years ago

Mr lookforward, Citizenship waiting time can be frustrating. I have applied for UK citizenship since early November 2013. at immigrationboard website, people that applied after me have been commenting that they have  received letter of approval.  I did contact HO and was told that no decision has been made on my application. Those it mean that HO jump queue? I am alittle bit scared because I am owing HM Revenue and Customs underpaid tax because I have two jobs. I did made arrangement with them to start paying from my tax code in the next financial year. Will this be a problem please? 

lifeintheuktest
10 years ago
hi is someone knew how long it takes for the home office to deduct the payment for the naturalization fee.Is it normal that it will takes two weeks that they didn't get the payment.thanks.