r_noreiga@hotmail.com.1149931174
17 years ago

Just to say once again, thanks.  Like I said before, I had my test on the 2nd May and passed thanks to the help provided on this site.  I did use the NCS, and via them my application form was sent off on the 15th May.  I received a reply back on the 19th May saying that my forms application and payment had been received.  I got a letter in the post on the 30th May (which was dated 23rd May) from the Home office saying that my application was successful.  I phoned on the 30th May to make an appointment for a ceremony and was given a group ceremony for the 4th July.  As I am planning to take a short break on the 19thJune and would like to use my new passport, I opted to have an individual ceremony.  I was able to have the ceremony on the 01st June.  The cost of an individual ceremony I think may vary according to which area you live - not sure.  It cost me £100 anyway.  I also made an appointment with the fast track passport service, where you can have your passport back within 7 working days. (first time passport applicants cannot use the one day service).  I had my appointment on the 05th June and should have my British passport  on the 12th June.  I won't be posting my letter on here as it is the same as the one that someone else did.  It just gave my details instead. 

Just to say good luck to all and thanks once again re the study material and the test questions.  Very useful.

Ron.

Sponsor