malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago

I always suggested that you take the test last.  I also asked Home Office and they have not set any expiration date for the passed test. If you are not planning for a while then I  suggest that you wait about a month before you are ready to apply. May be by that time it will be free or they might just remove this requirement. I did not see any reference to TWO year validity or expiration for the test.

Very unlikely if they want to ask for more money for the useless test (Just my opinion)

Sponsor

balajirentala@yahoo.co.uk.1330535425
17 years ago

Thanks Waheed. Rules have been changing so I felt like completing the exam if it is valid for certain time. If this is completed, I can apply when ever I want.

I did buy the book for the test, but I feel more interesting to read in your site. The service you are providing is great. Site is designed very well. I appreciate your work for the comunity.

Regards,

RB

paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
The test certificate is valid for ever, and to change this would require an Act of Parliament. There is therefore no need to advise people to leave the test until last - indeed, if they do, and they fail it, then this might well result in their naturalisation application being delayed...
balajirentala@yahoo.co.uk.1330535425
17 years ago

Hi,

Can any one tell How many days test results are valid?. I complete one year in October after getting PR and want to complete the test this month. I heard it is valid for 2 years, can any one confirm this?

Thanks,

BR