malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
No one can guarantee it but you have a pretty good shot at passing this test. Test is not that hard it's the worry that gets you. There are no trick questions jkust make sure you take your time.

Sponsor

ojitos_latinos@lycos.com.1330535424
17 years ago
Well the test is easy, but all depend of your general knowledge of Life in the U.K too. any way go for it and good luck.
aaryaadi@yahoo.co.uk.1170685012
17 years ago
dont worry the test is as easy as the quiz given in the website. i too had butterflies in my stomach, but believe me  the test was sooooo very easy. actually  i had a printout of the whole thing and i just went through given chapters only once just before the exam and passed the test. you can do it too. all the best.
samih40@yahoo.co.uk.1330535425
17 years ago
and make sure you reead the actual book because no all question are ask the same as this website you can get question where you never met bfore just take your time annd read the ? can be very hard
sanahammam@hotmail.com.1330535424
17 years ago

i have done the quizzez several times and everytime i score no more than one mistake... also i have read the book 2 times , but my revesion most depend on the quizzez, because they are easy...do u think all that are anough to make me book for the test...

many thanks..