samih40@yahoo.co.uk.1330535425
17 years ago

no that rubish the shouldn t ask u to pay more then 34 because the headphone came part of the test

Sponsor

malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
I paid £34 and there was no mention of £40. If you question them and say that I don't need to use the Head phone then will I have to pay £34. I don't remember if I used the head phones because I think they were all written questions with multiple answers.

They also have a Life In the UK test Phone Customer Service and they can provide you the answer. They say on their Web site "If you need help with finding a test centre, call the Life in the UK Test Helpline on 0800 0154245". I am sur ethey will be able to answer your question too. Do you live near to another centre, may be you can take your test there. My centre was not charging me any cancellation fee if I cancel it 24 hours in advance but they will charge £8 if you do within 24 hours.

They must have a good reason to charge you extra £6 else they are violating their agreement with Home Office.  Check with above number to see that they are not taking unnecessary advantage of you. Can you give me the Address of this centre so I can find out why they are charging extra £6.

This site "http://www.lifeintheuktest.gov.uk/htmlsite/booking_10.html" says this about the fee and nothing about extra £6
How much will the test cost and how do I pay for it?
The test costs £34. You will need to pay this fee at your test centre before you take the test. Find a test centre gives you information on the methods of payment accepted by individual test centres.

Waheed

ojitos_latinos@lycos.com.1330535424
17 years ago

this is a discrimination action . How will deaf people be able to use the headphones...???? they are money gravers..

I pay £34. the only problem I had is tht I had £40 and they sent me to the bankl twice to get some change. this annoyed me greatly. I spected them to be prepared for any thing, but not. here we are.

drrubyinayat@yahoo.com.1330535426
17 years ago

could you please tell me how much the test actually costs?

is it £34 0r £40??

because i am asked to pay £40? as they are charging for use of headphones

in that centre?

looking for kind response

thanks