savitrijhala@yahoo.co.in.1330535518
16 years ago

Hi all!

Hope evryone is doing well?

I am due to apply for ILR in 2 weeks, my manager issued me with a letter in February for still required  at work .

Will this do or shall I ask her to issue me a letter with date of April?

Another thing i wanted to ask was if in our bank staements there is not enough money then does that effect ILR? as in my bank staements by middle of the month there is only few pounds left!

Thank you so much!

ALSO If Anyone due for ILR , PLEASE PLESAE IF U ARE CLAIMING ANY BENEFITS LIKE CHILD TAX CREDIT OR CHILD BENEFIT< PLEASE RING HM REVENUE AND STOP IT AND TRY N PAY THEM BACK! I DID THE SAME , MAY BE IT IS THEIR FAULT THAT THEY DONT READ OUR APPLICATION FORMS CLEARLY BUT WE ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR ANY CHILD TAX CREDIT OR ANY PUBLIC FUNDS!

Just thought i will share this as , i realised it very late but not too late ! I still have time and have arranged with HM Revenue to pay it back to them in instalment! Atleast now I can sleep in peace !

Good luck to all!

Hopefully in present date Postal applications are being processed in 4-5 weeks maximum!

Best Luck to all who are applying hope u all get ur ILR without any problem!

Bye

Regards

Savi

Sponsor

lifeintheuktest
16 years ago

You should get a new letter. 3 months old letter may raise questions.

Your bank statement does not have to have good balance but because you are applying as a work permit holder, you must demonstrate money coming into your account regularly.

E Fidan
Administrator