xiangbanner@yahoo.co.uk.1330535433
15 years ago

I applied ILR(SETM) in person last month which cost £950, but if you apply it by post it costs £750.

If you pass life in the uk test then you don't need anything else for ILR.

You will need to provid as many documents as possible, eg, bills, bank statements, city councel statement, letters from your GP, driving liecense... to cover the past two years.

Hope it helps

Sponsor

moibelati@yahoo.co.uk.1330535433
15 years ago
Following the recent change to regulations you only need 6 documents (bills etc) as proof of joint address, from at least 3 different categories, spread as evenly as possible over the full 2 years. Download form SET(M) from the Border and Immigration Agency website. As previously posted, you only need your Life in the UK pass certificate to meet the language requirement. Postal applications are taking around 12 weeks at present if straightforward.
Nirmalphagura@hotmail.com.1330536373
15 years ago

Hi,

Currently i am in the process of applying for ILR as a spouse (husband).  I have passed the life in the UK test and achieved a GCSE in English Language (C), i know this is probably a silly question, but do i still need an Entry level three English to meet the the requirements.

Also, just to clarify do i need 24 (or 6 stated on SETM) documents, eg bank statements, bills, payslips, etc.

Does the applying fee cost 750 pounds or has this changed?

I would really appreciate it if anyone who know the above process could advise me, if any other documents is required to meet the criteria.

Many Thanks, 

Nirmal

seenan@hotmail.co.uk.1330536373
15 years ago
hi,
life in the uk test is sufficient no need for ESOl 3.
further more visit
www.liuktest.co.uk for further advice.
Thanks