ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
14 years ago
Hi, you have to fill form AN  for naturalisation .
Sponsor

wali
  • wali
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago

Hi there,

I want to aplly for British nationality. How can I proof that I have been

present in the UK for the last 5 years. I don't have a P60 for the last 5 years,

I have my P60 only for the previous year. Is there any other way to proof my 5 years

of living in the Uk. I really appreciate if anyone could give me some advice.

Thanks Wali

seenan@hotmail.co.uk.1330536373
14 years ago
Hi,

As you must have seen the nationality form, it does not ask you much of docs as was the case in ILR.
If you read it carefully the form says you have to prove your stay for 5 years in UK and they want you to provide either of two proves for that, the first one is your passport which shows your date of entry and all the visits you made out of country and if you don't have passport then you have to show them letters or other stuff they listed in the form.
I only sent my passport with the application form and got nationality in 4 weeks last week. if you read the form again, home office have not demanded any thing other than your passport.

Take care

Seenan
tomuk
  • tomuk
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
14 years ago

Hi Senan, I would like to apply for naturalisation, I am non eea national married to EEA national, we were issued a 5 year residence, then we applied for Permanent residence (although the status is obtained automatically) we were issued with with permanent residence 15 months later due to their delays. Now me the non eea national I would like to apply for naturalisation: My question is: What documents do I need to submit in support of my application for naturalisation as a non-eea national, is my payslips, bills etc which are relevant to my name enough or do I need also to prove again that my EEA wife has been exersising treaty rights - because we just proved to them and waited for our documents 15 months, thats why they offered us the permanent residence in the first place. So do I need to submit again treaty rights evidence for my wife or only for me?

Thank you if you can help

wali
  • wali
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
14 years ago

Hello there,

I was wondering what kind of application I had to fill in when applying for an British Nationality?

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Wali