paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
I think you may need to ask the test centre in the morning - they may be able to provide a duplicate, but otherwise.....
Sponsor

sonia.crabb@scottishmail.co.uk.1330535427
17 years ago

Thank you,

I will check with them in the morning, fingers crossed they will not ask me to sit again

17 years ago

I asked the test centre but was unfortunately told I willhave to pass and pay the fee again

Hopefully I wil be luck as well thins time

houns9@yahoo.co.uk.1330535424
17 years ago

Thats what they say.....if you lose your test certificate, you will have to pass the test again.

Shouldn't we petition to the Home Office for this strange situation. When important documents like passports can be re-issued whats the reason for not issuing a duplicate test certificate?

17 years ago

I know, but the reason is obvious they are trying to make more money on people. as it's the point of the test in the first place

paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
Sorry Sonia, but that is bilge.
17 years ago
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago

Sorry to hear that you lost your test certificate.  There is an option and worth trying. All test centres receive the test from Home Office and they are suppose to report the results also to the Home office.  Now this is not definite that they will try to help you but no harm in sending an e-mail to Home office or the Life in The UK test centre to find out what options are their.

You have paid the money to the centre and they also have to keep record of it so I see no reason for them to dig out their record. Unless off course main reason for Home Office to rip-off public and make money(I can write it now because I don't need them any more, I mean Home Office)

Anyway try as much as you can, after all it is your money and test centre will be £34 richer if they can get away with it.  make some noise otherwise no one listens.

17 years ago

Thanks. I sat the test again, thanksfully passed and applied already

Thanks for your support

17 years ago

Hi everyone, I passed my test a few weeks ago but my husband binned my test certifcate. I don't know what to do now? Do I have to sit the test again and pay the 34 quid. That will be terrible! please advise. kind regards, sonia