14 years ago

Search for immigration lawyers from the following glink:

http://www.lawsociety.org.uk/choosingandusing/findasolicitor.law

E Fidan
Administrator

Sponsor

maddisonkellie@gmail.com.1330536374
14 years ago
You wont be able to marry your fiance here unless you have a Fiance Visa. You will have to go home and apply for that. It can't be applied for while you are visiting in the U.K. You have to be home in the States to do it. My husband and I got married in America as it was much, much easier to do. So for now, I can only see your option as going home and trying to figure out if you want to apply for a Fiance Visa to come back and get married in the U.K, or get married in America. Good luck x
dizzy17
  • dizzy17
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago

hello.

a bit about are situation first.im from america and my fiance is in uk.i am currently here in the uk now with him on just a pass port.wondering on how we go about getting married and being abel to live together.i also have 2 children who my parents have gaurdian ship of at the moment so i could come here.he has been to america and this is my first time here. in the uk.we will b together a year at the end of january.weve been looking online at the uk border agency information and not understanding it.does anyone know any numbers we can contact or someone who can help us get the right information we need.

sincerly,

america and uk

yarnold09@talktalk.net.1274344716
13 years ago
Agree. I married my British husband in Argentina and moved to the UK with a spouse visa. If you want to marry in the UK you need to come to the UK holding a Fianceé visa granted by a British Consul in the US.