seday
  • seday
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
14 years ago

Dear Gokhan,

From the information you have provided it seems as though you have submitted sufficient evidence to prove your stay in the UK as an non-EU national.

Nonetheless not to worry, you have the following options:

- 1) If you currently have a Solicitor, you are advised to ask for a 'Reconsideration' into your case. In support of this you could submit new additional evidence if you have any i.e: a letter from your employer confirming your period of employment..or if you registered with a GP you could ask for a confirmation letter to demonstrate the lentgh of your registration with the practice.

-2) The second option is to 'Appeal' the decision on the basis that it was wrong and unreasonable. Again new evidence should be supplied for this appeal and you could only go about lodging an appeal through a Solicitor who will attend court for such appeal.

I hope this helps, but bear in mind that even if you submitted your application without a Solicitor, you will now need one as your case is at the stage of refusal. Any questions feel free to ask.

Regards,

Seda

Sponsor

ivtservices@gmail.com.1330536374
14 years ago
gokhanlasin@msn.com.1330536374
14 years ago

Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your help, now i have a point i didnot tell you the letter i received fron h.o they were writing my sirname wrong instead of my sirname but they attached my file in folder, i dont know what is wrong my case or someones file anyway i have   solicitor now and   i have court case on july for their deceision.From this point what will happen if i loose it or win it also if i win how long it would take to get my pssport.

thank you very much from now to taking time for me

Gkhn

14 years ago

Hi Seda.

Thank you for your help, now i have a point i didnot tell you the letter i received fron h.o they were writing my sirname wrong instead of my sirname but they attached my file in folder, i dont know what is wrong my case or someones file anyway i have   solicitor now and   i have court case on july for their deceision.From this point

-what will happen if i loose it or win it also if i win how long it would take to get my pssport.

-Can I change my job or get a job and what should i tell the employer if i apply for a job for my stay in uk.

-what would happen if i have a problm with police

thank you very much from now to taking time for me

Gkhn

14 years ago
I am non eea national, married to EEA national in 2004, I was issued a 5 year visa ,end of 5 years i applied for Permanent residence, sending with all evidences (P60 last 6 years bank stmnts,counciltax bills and all )this was 2009 june, march 2010 they replied me saying that they dont believe that i have been leaving in this country I dont now what should i do now