houns9@yahoo.co.uk.1330535424
17 years ago

Congrats :)

I have used the NCS service and made the application on 18th September. HO ack received 26th Sep (dtd 22nd Sep).

Called Home Office to check the status of my application & was told that a case worker has not been assigned yet !!

I applied from Barking & Dagenham ....seems like the speed may be dependent on the Council as well.

God alone knows when a case worker will be assigned & when my application will be processed.

This just goes to show you need luck along with other factors :))

Sponsor

hristostev@yahoo.com.1330535426
17 years ago

Congrats :)

I agree with you Houn. I have a friend. he applied since July and he is still waiting for even a reply 8-[

paulat.pron@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago
I think he ought to contact the Home Office, just to make sure the application got there safely. The average waiting time (as of the end of October) is 4.46 months, so I don't think it's yet time to complain on that score, but I'm slightly concerned if he hasn't even received an acknowledgement yet...

paul

houns9@yahoo.co.uk.1330535424
17 years ago
I agree with Pron, your friend must contact the home office. There is no reason to complain about the delay but atleast your friend will know the status of the application.
mail@tjudd.eclipse.co.uk.1330535425
17 years ago

Another very happy NCS customer, heres the time line.

Submit application (NCS Northampton) 20th September

Recieved Acknowledgement from HO 28th September (dated 25th)

Recieved Invitation 9th October (dated 7th)

Ceremony date, 9th November

All in all it will be 7 weeks and 1 day to completion. My advise to other is, spend the money and submit via a NCS. I was only there for about 15 minutes, well worth taking the taime out.

Reagrds All