ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
13 years ago

Hi , the documents indicating your  treaty  rights in the  UK  are  very  enough  which  always  be  as  P60  for  the last 5 years that  you lived  and worked in UK.  And also  ,  the  European  Union  nationals  are  free  from immigration  control in  UK  .  Best  wishes

Sponsor

dorota
  • dorota
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thank you for your answer. One more thing - since I was self employed for 3 out 6 years, would Self Assessment Statement of Account be enough to prove I was exercising treaty rights? Also, i have about 2 months break when switching between self-employment and employment (i did not register with Job centre). Would that be a problem?
ntezouki@yahoo.co.uk.1330536373
13 years ago

Hi , yes  Self  Assessment  of Account  is enough because you need to prove that you have paid taxes on a regular basis . There is no problem for the 2 months break  and  you  only  need  to prove  the  treaty  rights  for only 5 years  in the United Kingdom .

You need  to  fill  your naturalisation application form  and  your pass " Life in the UK test " ,  your  documents to prove  your treaty rights in the UK  and  your  European  passport  or  identity card. Best wishes

dorota
  • dorota
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Thank you. That's very helpful.
dorota
  • dorota
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
13 years ago
Hi,

I am a UE national (passport is not stamped on entry and exit) about to apply for naturalisation. I have docs confirming excercising treaty rights for 6 years but struggling with ideas regarding documents from Government Departments indicating my presence in the UK. I'm full time employed atm, self -employed before. Please help! Thank you very much.