lifeintheuktest
13 years ago

Hi Francis,

You do not need to send the test certificate again; just tick the box on naturalisation form to say you have already passed the test.

Regards,

E Fidan
Administrator

Sponsor

mangootam
12 years ago
Hi Francis

I am wondering if you could help me. Unfortunately i didn't make a copy of my certificate for my test in the uk and now that i am apply for citizenship they want a test number to be filled in on the form.

Is there anywhere i can get this from without having to waste my time doing the test again.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Tammy
12 years ago

I have my ILR in 2007 but have lost my Life in the UK Test. Now im applying for Naturalisation but the Form that i need to send Home Office ask me to put in my Certificate Number when i passed my Life in the UK Test. Please advise. I dont want to retake the test again as im pregnant :-(

francis
  • francis
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago

Dear All

I call the UKBA regarding my Life in Uk Test Certificate after I got my ILR, they said to me they allready send but I did not received it, If I lost the Life in UK test Certificate, can I used Colour Photo Copy when I apply my naturalisation or I did need to give another exam for Life in uk Test Exam before I apply my naturalisation I am little bit confuse regarding this matter, one more thing did I need to give my orginal Life in the uk test cereficate when I apply naturalisaton or they have my reference number from my ILR, It is ok to submit Colour Photo copy,because still I am waiting for my Life in the uk test cereficate after I get my ILR the Home Office did not return my cereficate.

Thanks

Thank you