mrlookforward
12 years ago
It will have no effect whatsoever on your spouse visa application. If I were you, I will apply on form FLR(M) from within the UK.
Sponsor

nkay
  • nkay
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Hello, I want to apply for a spouse visa to live in the uk with my wife who is british.

However I had a Job in the UK 5 years ago and had a HSMP. I left the Job after 2 years and got a Job in Norway. But I have been using my HSMP visa to visit my spouse in London.

Will this affect my application in any way?

Thank you
sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency and regularization of stay. We also have extensive experience in detention, removal and deportation cases.

Visit www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Our office address: ILAS (LLP), Nelson House, 341 Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London, E10 7LA, UK.

Kind regards,

Sylwia Wawrzynczak

ILAS (LLP)