framones
  • framones
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago

Hi

Sorry (correction please) my permanent residence visa was issued on March 2010. Thanks

Sponsor

mrlookforward
12 years ago
Baby is already a British Citizen, because one of the parents (you the father) had settled status (due to permanent residence) at the time of the birth.
You do not need to do anything at all. If baby needs to travel, then you can apply for a British passport for the baby.

regards
sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir or Madam,

We are an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency, regularization of stay and citizenship. We also have extensive experience in detention, removal and deportation cases.

Visit www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Our office address: ILAS (LLP), Nelson House, 341 Lea Bridge Road, Leyton, London, E10 7LA, UK.

Kind regards,

Sylvia Wawrzynczak

ILAS (LLP)

12 years ago
Dear FM Pinoy, yes your baby will be eligible for British Citizenship as one of the parent is already on a Permanent Residency or Settled Status. You have passed the Life in the UK Test and have obtained PR on March 2010. Pwede mo na ikuha yan ng british passport and child benefit. Ikaw din pwede na mag British and your wife. If you need more advise, please feel free to call me or email me don@uklawassociates.co.uk or 0208 478 3333 all the best kabayan. Regards, Don Magsino, Immigration Lawyer
framones
  • framones
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago

Hi Don,

Thanks for your reply regarding my query. I have already secured a British passport for my baby last November 2011 and have to apply for my naturalisation on May this year just after our holiday from Phils.

Maraming salamat!

FM Pnoy

12 years ago
no worries. please feel free to email me should you have immigration concerns at don@uklawassociates.co.uk. all the best and God bless you.
framones
  • framones
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago

Hi

My baby was born on April 14, 2011. Can I apply her for a British Citizenship? My wife is Spanish Citizen and I the fahter is holding a permanent residence visa that was granted on March 2011. I am about to apply for Btish naturalisation. i passed the Life in the UK test last 3rd of September. If it is possible to apply what form to use and what are the rquirements? Many thanks.