gcm84
  • gcm84
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
Hi All,

I am Spanish living in Spain and my girlfriend is American. She has been living in London with a Student Visa since september last year. Her visa expires in January 2013. Before that we both lived (not together) in Spain for two years.

Now I want to move to the UK and I want her to be eligible to work in London after that Visa expires, for good.

I guess we need to get married or become a legal partner but I don't know if we have to probe somehow that we have been together for a certain amount of time.

Many thanks in advance.
Regards.
Sponsor

sylwiawaw
12 years ago

Dear Sir,

In your circumstances I would recommend an internet consultation upon which you will be provided with a written advice about the merits of your case and the evidence necessary for the application.

We charge £95.00 for the advice and normally it takes five working days for us to respond, providing that our questionnaire is fully filled.

I think that it would not be necessary for you to marry, however you would need to become economically active in the UK and be able to prove the length of your relationship.

Regards,

Sylwia Wawrzynczak

On behalf of ILAS (LLP)

Immigration and Legal Advisory Services ILAS (LLP) is an immigration firm based in London offering services such as legal advice and representations to UKBA and Tribunals.

Should you need professional assistance or advice at any stage of the process, please do not hesitate to contact us.

We can assist with entry to the UK, extension of stay, permanent residency, regularization of stay and citizenship. We also have an extensive experience in removal and deportation cases and can request for administrative review/reconsideration of decisions, appeals, process applications outside of the rules based on compassionate ground and offer assistance to those in detention.

Our devoted and fully qualified team of in-house lawyers and ex immigration officers, experienced caseworkers and advocates caters for corporate and private immigration applicants and appellants both in the United Kingdom and worldwide.

Please visit our website at www.ilas.org.uk for detailed information about our services.

You may also ring us on (44) (0) 208 539 6611 or alternatively email us on info@ilas.org.uk or ilas@btconnect.com.

Kind regards, 

Sylwia Wawrzynczak                                                                                                          

ILAS (LLP)