reedham
  • reedham
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
12 years ago
hello everyone,

i am new on this forum and i am really seeking for your help. currently i am in london and i am stuck in detaintion centre due to immigration problem. i need your help as soon as possible otherwise UKBA will depot me. plz read my story as below.

currently i am holding indian pasport and i have 5 years residence card visa and expire on 2016. i have been living in uk for the last 6 years. i came to uk february 2006 on student visa and studied and graduated in university and finished my education in 2008. after my university helped me to for post study visa which were finished augast 2010.

before my visa were expired i married to spanish nationality woman on december, 2009. and i got 5 years residence visa(will expire 2016). but after 5 months of marriage we started to argue and we fight becoz of our diffrent cultured background so we decided mutually to give space to each other and we were separted september 2011. after 2 months i went to india november 2011 and stayed in india for nearly 6 months becoz my parents were sick and i was depressed with my marriage problem. after 6 months on april 2012 i came back to UK and from heathrow terminal airport, a immigration started questioning about my wife but unfortunately i was failed to provide my wife details and they took me detaintion centre becoz we are not living togather. but i do not have any contact with my wife and still my wife doesnt want to stay with me. and she told me that she will not help me with my immigration matter. now i am stuck in immigration problem and i really need someone help who can guide me what should i do?

important point is still i have visa and going to expire on 2016. we stayed togather as husband-wife for 1 years and 8 months.
still we are married and we are NOT divorced yet.
immigration doent not provide me valid and genuine reason for putting me in detaintion centre. and i have been here for the last 1 month.

my weak point is my spanish wife doent want to co-operate with me and she doent want to stay with me. i pleaded alot but she just say NO to me.

my question is if UKBA can cancel my Visa or resident card(5 years) if we take divorce?

second question how can i sort out this problem and get out from here?

can i argue to UKBA that i had my private life or human right as i stayed here always legally for 6 years and have job and family.

i am really in problem and need help who become my angel and help me. thanks.
Sponsor