mrlookforward
11 years ago
It's not 28 days before expiry of visa. It is, 28 days before you complete your qualifying residential period.

So, if you want, you can submit your application on or after 05/11/12, but no later than expiry of your visa.
Sponsor

naw
  • naw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Thanks Mr. lookforward. Is the application date the same aswell if I go to Public Inquiry Office and apply in person and can I get the result (passport) of my application on that same day I apply in person? 
khaledadda
11 years ago
hi everyone
am new on this form
just wonder if anyone can advise me
i got my spouse visa on the 4/07/2012
wich is two years visa
i heard about the new immigration rules that the probation period of spouse of british citizen has changed from two years to five years probation period to apply for the ILR
would it affect my current statu wen my two years is up?
also wot are the requirement for the ILR as spouse of British citizen?
naw
  • naw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
To Mr lookforward. You mentioned that I apply on or after Nov. 5, 2012, now my next question is, Since my visa will expire on Feb. 9,2013 can I apply in January instead as I need to go back to my birth country in December and I will need my passport. Your reply will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
mrlookforward
11 years ago
@ khaled adda

Stop hijacking other people's thread. Do not cause confusions. If you have to ask a question, start a new thread.
mrlookforward
11 years ago
@ Amron simla

Read my previous post where I replied to you. I have already given you the answer about when you can apply. If you cannot make sense of what I have already clarified, then I think you are not capable of handling this matter yourself. Get help from an immigration solicitor.
naw
  • naw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hi. Can anyone tell me please when can I submit my ILR application form as I'm confused of the 28 days before the expiration of visa. My spouse visa was issued November 9, 2010 valid until February 9, 2013. I came here December 3, 2010.  When should I post my application form for ILR? Thank you in advance for your help.
khaledadda
11 years ago
hi
sory i didnt relise that am replyin to ur adds
anyway i didnt ask for much just tryin to find some info so u dont have to go that far if u not willin to share ur experience
thanks