Sponsor

sasipacha
  • sasipacha
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
hi Don Magsino

Thank you for your reply.I tried the link,it is showing that there is no appointment available although I tried diferrent PEO offices and different dates until 28th November.Am I missing anything.I appreciate any help.Thanks
denhil
  • denhil
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
11 years ago
If you wish to get an appointment at an earlier date you may need to try every day at different intervals of time. Once there is a cancellation you will get the slot which you wish. You just need to be patient. It helps also if you choose the location which is not so popular, which means you may need to travel to Belfast if you really want to get an appointment date of your choice. Croydon is always packed.
sasipacha
  • sasipacha
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Thank you for your reply.I have been looking for an appointment almost all the centres,none available.I will keep trying.
mrlookforward
11 years ago
Just to add my two pence.

If you do not get appointment, then please do not delay your application. Make sure you apply well in time by post.

regards
sasipacha
  • sasipacha
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago

Thank you Mr.Look forward.

Can somebody advice me.I am applying for ILR.My visa expires end of next month.I am still looking for PEO appointment,none available.So I am planning to apply by post.Can anyone advice me,if I am filling online application and send the required documents by post,will there be sufficient time if am applying mid of next month.

Thanks once again

mrlookforward
11 years ago
ILR SET(O) applications cannot be made online. You have to download the form, print it, fill it manually and post it. All this is very clearly evident and mentioned on the UKBA website. You really need to look at the information on UKBA website, and then if you have any real questions, ask in the forum.

regards
lifeintheuktest
11 years ago
Same day/Premium visa service available  .....If you need our service please send your email id or phone number : samedaylondon@gmail.com
sasipacha
  • sasipacha
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
  • Guest Topic Starter
11 years ago
Hi 

I  am eligible to apply for ILR  SET(O) FROM 2ND November 2012.I would like to know that if I am applying in person in PEO office,do I have to fill the application online to book an appointment?I have 2 dependents.I rang the number stated on the application, but call waiting - approximately 25 minutes. I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks