ozdemirozgur
12 years ago

Hi,

I got my initial Tier 1 (general) in May 2008 but extended in April 2011 - I was in the UK before May 2008 with work permit-

As you might already know, there are twp types of questions for settlement for earning and other points for the rule before or after 6 april 2010. eg it asks "Applications for indefinite leave to remain where an applicatn has had leave as a Writer, Composer or Artist, self-employed lawyer, or as a Tier 1 (general) migran under the rules in place before 6 april 2010" and on the alternative it asks for those afte 6 April 2010.

I am not sure which one I have to choose as my initial application was before 6 april 2010 but extension was after 6 april 2010. Please can you anyone advice?

thanks

Sponsor

mrlookforward
12 years ago
Hi,
I do not have much clue about all ins and outs of PBS, but I am sure if you ask yourself you will have the answer.

If your grant was under the rules in place before 6 april 2010 then you are covered. You made the application, so surely you will know which requirements you fulfilled that resulted in a grant.