malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago
CONGRATULATION!!!

That's Great  - Now remember to read some articles like 'After the test' you might get some usefull information in them for your citizenship and how to apply
Sponsor

zeinab_garba@yahoo.co.uk.1330535423
18 years ago
Yeah!! I have read most of theconversations & that is why I said now the hard bit starts!!
I would just like to know why this site is not well known? As I said I only found it accidentally (as most ask for money!!) Where I used to work they did ESOL courses and this would've been an extra bonus!
As I've said I will still let people know (although most of my friends are English), but for those who are less confident in using a computer or with reading that awful (yawn) book (Joke!-I think) this has been fantastic! I cannot praise it enough! I think it would also help kids understand about the country they live in.
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago

I have placed on notice board in my college and couple of places that I knew would help.  If everyone put atleast 2-3 places then this site will be popular and we can help each other. Good thing about this site is it's completely free of charge.

admin@lifeintheuk.org.1148239708
18 years ago

The site is not (yet) well known as most of the people search a site like this on google and unfortunately we do not have a good ranking on google (yet) but we are working on it.

To get a higher ranking on google, we need incoming links to our website. You can help us by putting our domain name on as many sites as you can.

E Fidan
Administrator

18 years ago
I will try as I have said to let as many people know about this site. There is someone in my office that will be eligible for the passport as of next year & I told him about it & have kept the book. I know things may change but if they do change it will probably be for the worse in that we will need to know a lot more or then again they may scrap it altogether.As to getting it to a link I am not sure on how that works. I think the test centres should really have a link to this site-they just seem to ask if you have read the book, but you need to be computer literate too!
18 years ago

I think this is a site that needs to be made aware of. I just came across it & it really helped me to do the test. I passed last week Friday & I think I would've found it a lot harder without access to this. I also found the way they worded the questions were quite difficult!

I have passed on you site details to people I know & I hope it helps them as much as it helped me. Now the hard work begins, as in the wait for the passport. Once again, thank you so much for making it much easier!!.