malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago
I appreciate your comments very much and I thank you from bottom of my heart.  I just enjoy and happy to be able to help others.  Everything came from researching all the issues for my self and preparing for the test. I find in my experience that it is  very hard to contact Home Office or get the proper answer.

If it wasn't for this site and the administrator, I wouldn't have the place to help people. I get all my information from this site and from my past experience. I appreciate the administrator of this site everytime I come here just so I can take little burden off the shoulder of the admninistrator.

I donated my Life in the UK book to the centre in Bradford so they can let others borrow the book to read.  I suggest if you can also give your book to library or some place like law centre please do so. Don't let it gather dust in your house or storage.

Thank you again for appreciating

Waheed
Sponsor

admin@lifeintheuk.org.1148239708
18 years ago
We all have to acknowledge Waheed's continious efforts on this website. It is important because he is only doing this for helping other people and he has no further expectations or demands from anyone.

Thanks again Waheed, you are a star.

Regards,

E Fidan
Administrator
malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
18 years ago
Thank you and I do appreciate the appreciation.
hawkar22@hotmail.com.1330535424
18 years ago

I think we should all appreciate Wahid Malik's efforts too, after thanking the Administrator of this useful website.

Since I was practicing on this site and after I passed the test I am still visiting this site, because I got all the help I needed, and even some times I am just about to ask Wahid a consultation for different matters..

Special thanks for such a helpful human