stvpr@hotmail.com.1330535426
17 years ago

Firstly, let me say a big THANK YOU to the founder of this website and those who volunteer to help maintain it. By practicing all the tests on this free website, I felt more confident and relaxed. And it helped me learn the material.

I strongly suggest that you practice these tests again and again and read the book (chapters 2,3,4) several times.

I do remember a few of the questions in the test, but it is illegal to tells others about them. But let me say: the questions are straight forward and if in doubt, use the process of elimination to figure it out. But on the whole, you either know the answer or you don't.

MY EXPERIENCE: I did the test on a Saturday morning and there were 6 of us. We were suppose to start at 9:30 am. But by the time everyone paid and was registered on the computer, we did not start till 10 am. I finished the test in about 7 minutes. Then I went back and checked all my answers and I was finished in about 15 minutes. Everyone else had finished in the same time. Everyone except one person who took the whole 45 minutes and we could leave and we could get our results till that person finished. So we had to wait a whole 45 minutes for that person to finish.

Everyone passed except that person who took 45 minutes. She failed. I could hear the examiner explain to her that she had 2 big problems: she did not know how to use a computer and mouse, and she clearly had not studied very much (low level of knowledge) as the computer suggested she study all areas.

This website really helped me and I recommend it to everyone. It is free and it is very, very useful. Practice the tests on here and read chapters 2,3,4.

A big THANK YOU again to this website.

Sponsor