jos2676@hotmail.com.1330535430
16 years ago

Thanks to this great site , myself and my wife passed the exam last friday. I would like to share some important things. (chapter 2,3,4)

Please dont assume that if you just read the questions from here you will pass the test. when we gave the exam i got very easy questions, but my wife got some tricky questions which were not in many quizzes. The sets of questions each person gets will be different.

The only thing you need to do to pass the test is to make sure you read the entire material thoroughly and understand it. Also make sure that you take your own time to understand the questions and answer them carefully. Even if you finish the exam in two minutes with the overconfidence you have , your results will be given after every one has finished.

If you have some time also enusre that you go through www.lifeintheuk.net and if you have purchased a book enter the details after registering , you will be able to give many free exams.

Go with preperation , not with over confidence and you will pass the test. Its extremly hard to fail if you have read all the chapters here in the website with concentration

Good luck to all who will be writing the exams in future

Also thanks a lot to all people involved in developing this great site

Sponsor