malikw
  • malikw
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
17 years ago
Sorry, I am unable to help but here are few suggestions for you.  There is a Malik Law Program (No relation to me) every wednesday at 7 pm on Sky 817.  They ask you to call in 0900 number which charges about 50p/minute.  They will answer your question on the spot or if it is complicated they ask you to call another number or their Office number. Make sure you know what you are dialing because the other 0900 number charges £1.50 per minute  You can try them or any Legal Services in your area.

I will call directly to home office Nationality line and ask them a question. The Home office will be the best organisation to help you with your case.  Drop an e-mail to them, they should reply in about 8-10 days.

Sorry, I couldn't be more help to you.

Sponsor

jbbajwa@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago

thanks for reply

this is my finding after consulting home office

time of clear period is starting from the date of conviction

so in my case it was one year from the date court given her order.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bind over,conditional

1 year or before the order ceases,whichever is later

my order was 12 months

hopes it will help some body who is in my shoes(same condition)

ta

jbbajwa@tiscali.co.uk.1330535426
17 years ago

hi

first of all i would like to thank every body who is involve in this website running.

last year i was given bind over for twelve month from court.(which is over today)

i want to apply the nationality, i passed the test (thanks to your gr8 website) ,

on the guide with nationality form it is mention

(for bind over clear period is, 1 year or before the order ceases,whichever is later )

now here i am confused. my bind over was one year

can i apply now.

please shed some light on this.

thanks

zibajwa