Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.



Go to last post Go to first unread
#1 Posted : 02 March 2014 20:41:55(UTC)

Rank: Guest

Joined: 01/01/1970(UTC)
Posts: 0

TI Mr Lookforward

please adviceĀ 

There is my case, am going to all small details so you can give advice

first I came to UK 2003 on visitor visa, overstayed my visa, solicitor got me and my wife permission to get married in the UK in 2010 from home office, at the time because I overstayed my visitor visa home office kept my passport after granting COA form , me and my wife had daughter born one year before we got married, 2009, after I got married seen solicitor to help me sort my immigration status the best advice he give me to go back to my home country and apply for entry clearance as spouse of British citizen, so I called home office and requested my passport to go back home, so they ask me to go to London bridge were I can obtain it took my finger print and give me passport to bay fly ticket and asked me to return it and I will pick it up the day I fly from airport, that wasn't problem so I did, 20 November 2010 went back home with my wife and applied for spouse visa, after 3 months visa refused , appealed from inside UK then appeal was dismissed, asked for permission to re appeal permission was refused by first tier tribunal, so sent to upper tribunal were permission to re appeal was granted , then on the appeal , my appeal was granted under immigration rules and under human right, that's all my past immigration history,

my wife been working since 2010 then 07/2013 changed job while she was 4 weeks pregnant she wasn't entitle for maternity pay from her work recording to their policy they give her forms to sent job centre to claim Statuary Maternity allowance so she was entitle for it, now her Statuary maternity allowance stopped after I think 42 weeks or some fink like that she is not working she receive working and child tax credit my name on the form but she get pay not me and she claim child benefit, would all this be problem for my ILR?

Now, spouse visa was granted 04/07/2012, expired 04/10/2014 total 27 months, I arrived to UK 06/07/2012

I believe that I be ok applying under the old rule except need the new Koll,

Could you advise me witch document from the list best to use, so far I have this document

1- Gas & electric bills (join names)

2-join bank statement (join names)

3- Council tax (join names)

4- Tenancy agreement (join names)

5- Rent statement (join names)

6- My daughter nursery invoices (join names)

7- TV license (wife name)

8- pay slips ( me ) till present day as am working fulltime but 0 hour contract as security officer

9- Pay slip (wife) from 04/2012 to 03/2013

10- P60 2012/2013 (me and wife)

11- NI letter (me)

12- P45 (me and wife) from previous work

13- Statuary maternity allowance letter from job centre (wife)

14- Letter from HM Revenue about Tax code (me and wife 0 letter to each of us

15-watter bill (me) just asked water supplier to add wife name on the bill

16-child benefit letter (wife)

17- Letter from HM to me and wife working and child tax credit

18- Mobile phone statement, (me)

19- Letter from SIA authority returning my document when I applied for SIA license (me)

20- Just moved to new home letter from my new electric supplier EDF (me and wife names)

21- Letter from my work (me)

22- My work contract 0 hours contract

23- Life in the UK pass certificate

24- English certificate B1 LEVEL

Sorry it's too much to read but could you find any Complex maybe my previous immigration history or my wife claims

Please advise, many thanks,


Rss Feed  Atom Feed
Users browsing this topic
Forum Jump  
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.