tangie
  • tangie
  • 50.2% (Neutral)
9 years ago

Hi Sana,

How many months was your visa granted for. It will say 27 months or 33 months. If it is 27 months then you can apply for ILR once you complete two years in the UK. If you need any information join this group on face book it is called

Indefinite Leave To Remain (ILR)

If you have any other question please contact me and I will help you as much as I can.

Cheers.

Tangie

Sponsor

mrlookforward
9 years ago

She says she got visa in Dec 2012, and it expires in March 2014, so that is 27 months, dohhhhh.

Sana, the child benefit should be in your husbands name. Working tax credit and housing benefit will have no effect.

regards

lifeintheuktest
9 years ago

hi there
i am on spouse visa, my husband and my 2 kids are british citizen I was granted spouse visa on 15th Dec2 012 and i applied before 9th July 2012.

my question is will my application be affected if we show that we are taking benefits as housing benefit, working tax credit and child benefit
my visa requirement is that i should complete my 24 months, my visa will expire on 15th March 2015 
I am really confuse because people say we can not apply for my ILR as we are claiming these benefits.

can anybody please help me